Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Planned KCC Website Additions

I have now accumulated a massive backlog of materials for the Kenilworth Chess Club website. I hope to find some time this week to post it all, but it may be two weeks before it's all up. Meanwhile, I thought I'd make a list of "things to do" (as much for myself, to be honest, as for any readers who might be interested):

Finish Blogs Page (temporarily at /blogs.html - soon to be at /blogs/)
I hope to have a nearly-complete listing of "chessblogs" on the site when I'm through. I also want to recruit at least one additional Kenilworth blogger to post to our site.

Link Blogs Page to Main Template

Move Urusov Links to Kenilworth Links
I have created the template already and begun moving some pages (and building additions -- including one on Chess Computers). But to do it right I have to go through a process of removing all excess coding from the original pages. And I will have to put up "moving" notices and auto-forwarding.

Opening Analysis
The Apocalypse Attack -- 1.e4 c6 2.Nf3 d5 3.exd5 cxd5 4.Ne5!?
The Anti-Portuguese -- 1.e4 d5 2.exd5 Nf6 3.Nf3 Bg4?! 4.Bb5+

Best Games
Massey
Kernighan
Cavaliere

Finish KCC Championship Pages
I have posted something from most games, but I still need to complete all of the files -- and I now have some additional games to put up.

Lectures
Steve Stoyko 5-12-05 (see file)

Ending
Tactical Endings -- taken from KCC players' games

Middlegame
IQP Tactics

And we will need a posting on the simul this Thursday....

No comments: