Tuesday, May 09, 2006

About.com on Chess Blogging

I thought I had noticed a slight up-tick in traffic at my blog of late, and it may be due to the recent addition of a Top Chess Blogs List at About.com, where The Kenilworthian is currently listed second (which is quite an honor). Those interested in chess blogging generally should check out the new set of material that has been added at the About.com Chess pages, which are maintained by Mark Weeks (who also maintains the excellent World Chess Championship website) and Sarah Beth Cohen (who has done some interesting work on Paul Morphy and other figures in chess history.) Hat tip to DG at the BCC Weblog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool site. I found it via the About.com article.

I noticed you have lots of chess diagrams in your posts. My site has a tool for creating chess diagrams online:

http://chessup.net

Feel free to use it :)

Edwin 'dutchdefence' Meyer said...

I just found out i still did not add you to my sidebar. All the while i was thinking you was on it. Well, i will add you asap.