Saturday, May 23, 2009

Chess in Film, Set to Music


The YouTube "chess in film" compilation videos of Lucio Etruscas, which have received prominent notice from ChessBase and The New York Times, are definitely worth a look. If nothing else they present a high speed trivia challenge to the chess in film enthusiast -- though it would be nice to have a filmography for each, and ChessBase will probably succeed in compiling that. Perhaps Bob Basala, author of Chess in the Movies, could help (see my reviews and discussion here, here and here).

3 comments:

Diamondback said...

Everytime I read one of your posts, I turn green with envy, and say to myself " why can't I post like this on my chess blog but, then I take a step back , catch my breath , and remind me that Jealously is one of the seven deadly sins which would prevent me from fulfilling my destiny, which is be on the winning side of Good over Evil.

Now to get serious, hell of a good post on " Chess in The Movies" ........diamondback

Michael Goeller said...

Well thanks DB. I like your stuff too -- you might have noticed you're in my sidebar.

Black Min said...

I am a music lover!
Music is essential in our lives. Music brings joy and laughter. On the road of music there are many successful people, singers and musicians. I'm living on the road of music. I will introduce people to music related ringtones. There are many ringtones from popular songs. What are you waiting for? Visit my homepage to set your favorite phone ringtone: https://bestringtonesfree.net/

This is my favorite ringtone in 2018, you can refer and install:

dil diyan gallan ringtone download
Ipl ringtone Download
Mere Rashke Qamar ringtone Download
Tiger Zinda Hai ringtone Download
Punjabi ringtone Download

Free ringtones. I need your comment to improve the ringtone better and bring a new look to the ringtone world.